DESIGN RESEARCH METHODOLOGY - PROPOSAL



30/08/19 – 20/09/19 (Week 1 – Week 4)
Arletta Leviani (0337751)
Design Research Methodology
Proposal

LECTURE NOTES

Lecture 1
30/08/19 (week 1)



Lecture 2
06/09/19 (week 2)



Lecture 3
13/09/19 (week 3)
We didn't have lecture today. We all went to the library to learn about how to do research for ebooks and journals from the library websites.


INTRODUCTION



PROPOSAL

Week 1
30/08/19 (week 1)

Today we meet both of our lecturer, we start the class by reviewing the MIB and was given instruction of what we are going to do weeks ahead. We then was told to pick a topic of our choice but they have to fit to 1 of 3 themes, Future design, culture and social research. They say that it is better if we pick a topic based of our specialization. I had trouble picking my topic. I had several ideas. This is my first proposal. The theme I have chosen is about culture. 




Week 2
06/09/19 (week 2)

I decided to change my research problem and come up with a new one that week. I also plan ahead my problem statement so I can get feedback from Ms Hayati. She said that I need to make sure my problem statement need to have structure in the paragraphs.




Week 3
13/09/19 (week 3)

I decided to redone my problem statement with some feedback that I was given. I also restructure the paragraphs based on how problem statement should be done.


My feedback was I shouldn't use the word 'industry' in my research because it is such a wide topic to cover, Ms Hayati told me to delete all them and just make the objective as animation. This is the revised version of my proposal. She also told me to make changes on the objectives like researching for Animation principles.



Week 4
20/09/19 (week 4)

This is my proposal version that have been finalized





Comments

Popular Posts