Animation Fundamental - Exercise


14/04/20 - 09/06/20 (Week 1 - Week 9)
Arletta Leviani (0337751)
Animation Fundamental
Exercise

INSTRUCTION



EXERCISE

We are first introduced to Mr Faizal, the lecturer of this module. Before the class started, he want to see our past work first and ask to submit them. Then on the first day, he ask to create 6 character with different shape. 


From all 6 character, we are told to pick one character out of six and make different expression. We are also make character turn around.



The character then need to be colored. Mr Faizal told us to make the turn around to a gif using Adobe Animate.



We also create some different version of the character. I tried a few color combination but I still think the original is the best, so I decided to keep using the original color combination.



The next exercise we are told to do is to make 2 illustration for our character. We are also told to create 3 different squash and stretch using a ball. This is my work.




This is the illustration I made. I made both using adobe animate because I didn't know that we are allowed to use other application.



We then continue to try animating our character, the animation is walking, running and a random one which I picked jumping. This is all my work.





This is the work with each frame displayed.



And this is the with walking cycle with the illustration.


After that we are told to make 5 second of animation using the illustration. This is the work I made.


The next exercise is lip sync exercise. Mr Faizal give us 3 audio for us to use and he told us to record ourselves acting to use as reference. This is the final work of the lip sync exercise.




This is the work compared with acting









Comments

Popular Posts