Animation Fundamental - Final Project


14/04/20 - 09/06/20 (Week 1 - Week 9)
Arletta Leviani (0337751)
Animation Fundamental
Final Project

INSTRUCTION



FINAL PROJECT

Our final is to make a 15 second animation based on the COVID-19 situation. We are allowed to pick any scenario but we have to consulted with Mr Faizal. I pick how we have to sanitized anything that come from outside, my character is getting a newspaper from outside and dramatically spray it with sanitizer. This is the first storyboard.




I was told to not have to much camera angle and just stick with one. So I remake them again and make it into animatics.


I then proceed to make the animation, first I made the background because I need to know the position of the newspaper. 


I then make the animation, I did change it a bit from the animatic to make it more exciting. This is the final work.



Comments

Popular Posts