Design Research Dissertation - Visual Design Publication

03/06/20 - 24/06/20 (Week 7 - Week 10)
Arletta Leviani (0337751)
Design Research Dissertation
Design Research Dissertation - Visual Design Publication

INSTRUCTION

 

VISUAL DESIGN PUBLICATION

Lecture 7: Work on Dissertation
03/06/20 (Week 7)

We are told to create a book based on our draft. We need to create it in Indesign.



First of all we need to make a moodboard of what we want in our book such as color and layout. This is my moodboard.


This is the first draft that I make. I wanted something simplistic at first but Ms Hayati told me it doesn't fit my work. She told me to go to another route.


So I decided to change my work completely and redo all of them. This is my second version that I made. Ms Hayati told me that she likes it and told me to continue my work.






This is my final work as online book


This is my final work in PDF










Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The article was up to the point and described the information about education and learning. Thanks to blog author for wonderful and informative post. doctors Disability insurance

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts