Advanced Animation - Project 1




28/09/20 - 05/10/20 (Week 5 - Week 6)
Arletta Leviani (0337751)
Advanced Animation
Project 1

INSTRUCTION

 

Project 1

Character Development
28/09/20 (week 5)

This week we start to make our final project submission. Project 1, 2 and final project is corelate with each other. Project 1 is the pre-production such as acting and storyboarding. We are required to choose an audio from movies or film to use as a guidance to make our animation. I have a few audio come in mind, the first one is Rachel's trifles.



And the second one is from Toy story.



I decided to pick the first option with Mr Kannan input. He said that it is better to have the audio from a non-animation clip because I will just copy the existing animation instead of making just mine.

Asset Building
05/10/20 (week 6)

The next step is to make an acting video. I have so much trouble recording as I tend to be nervous in front of the camera. These past week I did act my animation to make the timing of my animation easier, but I didn't record myself. 


I also create a storyboard. When making it, I focused more on the emotion than the camera angle. I should have also thought of the camera angles when making it because I had a bit of trouble 









Comments

Popular Posts