Advanced Animation - Project 2




12/10/20 - 02/11/20 (Week 7 - Week 10)
Arletta Leviani (0337751)
Advanced Animation
Project 2

INSTRUCTION

 

Project 2

Animation - Blockouts
12/10/20 (week 7)

For project 2, we start to progress our final animation. I start by looking for a model and a rig, I look for a lot of models, testing them. At first I want to use Jasmine, but my computer immediately freeze. I tried only opening Maya and it still doesn't work. I then found a Cogswell Caroline rig.


Model and rig credit:
Project Lead - Jonali Bhattacharyya
Modeling, Texturing - Steven Mortensen
Design - Katie Fortune
Rigging - Sergio Sykes
Animation Testing - Emily Wiebe, Matt Peponis

To get more info on the project, or to report issues with the files and offer feedback, email us at avatarah.cogswell@gmail.com

Mention and follow Cogswell Polytechnical College on Twitter and Facebook and let us know on when you make something cool with our rigs!

Twitter - @cogswellcollege
Facebook - www.facebook.com/cogswellcollege
Email - avatarah.cogswell@gmail.com

This is my first progress.


Polishing
19/10/20 (week 8)

I continue to work on my animation. I'm having trouble with the animation because of the stylized form of the model. There times when I tried to make a fist or he hand to hold something, but it looks awkward. I decided to make different movement instead. This is my progress.


Polishing
26/10/20 (week 9)

This week I continue to work on the animation. I didn't want to do the lipsync first because it will messed up my other animation keyframes. I decided to do it last. This is my progress.


Render passes
02/11/20 (week 10)

The next part I did is the lipsync. I have so much trouble, I did lipsync before in 2D animation but doing it in 3D is so much different. The audio is really fast, and the lipsync will be very fast as well. I manage to make it eventually.



Comments

Popular Posts