MOTION GRAPHICS & COMPOSITING - project 1

 

27/08/20 - 11/09/20 (Week 1 - Week 4)
Arletta Leviani (0337751)
Motion Graphics & Compositing
Project 1

INSTRUCTION

 

LECTURE NOTES

Week 1: Introduction to the module

This week is the first time I meet Mr Fauzi. We introduce ourselves and start the briefing of the MIB. We don't have much to do this week as the semester just started. Mr Fauzi gave us a presentation about work flow. This is the presentation given.


Week 2: Introduction to Motion Graphics

This week, unlike last, we are having the class online. We started the class and Mr Fauzi give us a presentation. This is this week presentation.
 

Week 3: Compositing Toolkit

This week we have another presentation, it also act as introduction of project 1. This is the presentation prepared by Mr Fauzi.


Week 4: Kinetic Typography

This week we continue or lecture. Mr Fauzi prepare another presentation about kinetic typography. He showed us his video he made about kinetic typography.



This is this week presentation. He gave us a lot of example in this presentation of different effects to different type of typography. Each effect need to suit the personality of the typography. 



PROJECT 1

Week 3

This week we are starting our project 1. Mr Fauzi said to make a video that represent the 12 design principles using Adobe After Effect. He showed us some senior works. I then start to look for references, but just as I expected, there's not much examples I can found expect for just explanation. We did the 12 principles of design before on semester 1 and I also have no exact reference, so I need to be creative.

Week 4

I showed Mr Fauzi my work today. He said he like my work and said it's good. I submitted my work after. This is my work in static or without composition


This is my composition after I composed it with music.









Comments

Popular Posts