MOTION GRAPHICS & COMPOSITING - project 2 & 3

 


18/09/20 - 09/10/20 (Week 5 - Week 8)
Arletta Leviani (0337751)
Motion Graphics & Compositing
Project 2 & 3

INSTRUCTION

 

LECTURE NOTES

Week 5: Animation

This week we are starting with project 2. Mr Fauzi told told us to make a channel bumper. He showed us a few examples and told us to find a topic. He gave us freedom to choose any topic and expect us to present it to him next week. 

Week 6: Keying

This week Mr Fauzi gave us 2 video to watch and learn. It is a premade video of him explaining advance layers, keyframing and basic animation, rotoscoping. This the 2 video given.




PROJECT 2

Week 6
I have a hard time to get idea, as I am not familiar with channel bumper. I have a few idea after a while, which is Spotify, the game Sky: Children of Light and eventually a clock brand, Rolex. I then choose Rolex as my topic as I feel I can make a sense of clock in after effect. I then work on the illustration and the animation. I wanted to make the video look expensive, so I choose rose gold as the main color.




This is the compellation of my research.


I then continue my work with the animation and searching for suitable music. This is my final work.



PROJECT 3

Week 7

For project 3, it is a continuation of project 2. I was told to save time and use the assets I already made for project 2 for my project 3. I don't have much idea how to extent it, so I created a few more illustration. This is a few of the illustration.





Week 8

I rearrange the video and added more illustration. This is the final work this week.












Comments

Popular Posts