Sonic Design - Final Project

 


16/10/20 - 23/10/20 (Week 8 - Week 14)
Arletta Leviani (0337751)
Sonic Design
Final Project

INSTRUCTION

 

PROJECT 2

Week 8

For final project, we need to pick a silent movie, and record audios. We need to make and adjust so it fit the scene. Out of a few video given, I choose the general to be my video. I have recorded rain ambience when it was raining a few days ago just to be sure. This week we just told Mr Razif which video we pick. Mr Razif told us about the audio cuesheet or audio storyboard. He gave us example.

Week 9

This week I made the audio storyboard using excel. This is my cuesheet.



Week 10

This week I made some progress. I've recorded some audio for some part. I asked for feedback this week. Mr Razif told me some part is missing and some need to be redone. This is my progress. 



Week 11

This week I continue my work. I have some trouble recording, since I am home, I need to record at dawn to minimized some external sound I don't want to be in my recording. With minimum time to record, I can only update a bit at a time. 



Week 12

This week I continue my work. Mr Razif told me some sound need to be redone, some sound can't be heard or doesn't fit the scene. This is my progress this week.



Week 13

This is my progress this week. Like last few weeks, I have sound that doesn't fit the scene and need to be redone. I was really tired, especially in final weeks. Hearing I need to redo another sound again is a bit discouraging, I do understand that Mr Razif wanted the best outcome. I tried to finish it as best as I can. This is the final work without sound.



Week 14

This week I work on the music. This is the final work with music.








Comments

Popular Posts