Sonic Design - Project 1


11/09/20 - 18/09/20 (Week 3 - Week 4)
Arletta Leviani (0337751)
Sonic Design
Project 1

INSTRUCTION

 

PROJECT 1

Week 3

First story: weather
Light rain, a girl came out and take out her umbrella, and use it to walk home. The sound of rain, mixed with the water hitting the umbrella, her steps splash the water. A car pass through and splash her with the puddle. She walk again nut the rains become more heavy. She run to a shelter. She closed her umbrella and wait. The rain then stop and it’s a sunny day.

Second story: Industry and Electronic sounds
A lab is doing research to a creature that now on a water bubble tube, the creature growl. A footstep of a professor heard as he came in echoed. The professor pressing button when a crack from the tube, warning sound heard, the professor run to the tube. The glass breaks and the water splashed. The creature walk out and roared. It then the professor.

Week 4 
This week I was told that either idea is fine, but need to be refine. I decided to pick the weather story but I alter it a bit. Mr Razif said that the original idea has too much walking that it become repetitive. So I decided to make different alteration of having rain in the car ride home. 

This is my first work.


Mr Razif told me that he like the different rain effect on each scene. He said I need to put environment sound for the traffic, edit the rain water hitting the car when driving.

This is my final work



Comments

Popular Posts